The SHTA’s Annual Spring Celebration of Hiking
Hike Fest 2018 will be held Friday, May 18th to Sunday, May 20th at the beautiful Wolf Ridge Environmental Learning Center in Finland, MN. Hike Fest is a great weekend with hikes, workshops, evening programs, the ropes course, good fellowship, and fun.
Registration for Hike Fest 2018 is now closed. Please contact Jaron at email@example.com with any questions about the event.
For our returning friends (and new faces), know that there are some exciting changes to Hike Fest this year:
- We are retiring the Silent Auction! Instead, you can look forward to a premium raffle and a chance to purchase a Mystery Bag! (What’s a Mystery Bag, you ask? Stay tuned for more clues…)
- Now featuring half-day hikes! These will be offered in addition to our regular full-day hikes. Also available: a quick picnic hike and a night hike.
- More new interactive events! Need a break from hiking? We’re going to offer two art classes, a ropes course class, presentations (including an update on outdoor trends and cool new hiking gadgets hosted by our friends from Trailfitters) and a good, old-fashioned campfire! Some is nice, but s’more is better!
- Family-style supper on Saturday night! No more waiting in line – sit around a table with old and new friends and dig in. Dinner will be prepared by the amazing chefs at Wolf Ridge.
Already registered? Great! Here’s what you need to know:
Get ready for the event by reading the Hike Fest 2018 Guide to Wolf Ridge
Make sure to bring:
- A reusable water bottle – help us reduce our footprint at Wolf Ridge!
- A yoga mat (if you plan to join the yoga class Saturday morning)
- Proper hiking footwear and clothes for any weather conditions
If you can’t make it to the event, but still want to make a gift to support the Trail – you can do so here.