Give back to one of the finest trails in the country
Discover the many ways you can help ensure the integrity of the Superior Hiking Trail now and for years to come.
Make a monthly donation, become a member of SHTA, honor or memorialize a loved one, give by payroll deduction or leave a legacy by including SHTA in your will — all of these are great ways you can make a big impact for the Trail today.
Here are a few more ways you can make a gift to ensure the Trail remains the gem of the North Shore:
- Donor Advised Fund Gifts: Put your tax-advantaged funds to work by recommending a gift to SHTA today. Click here to recommend a gift directly from your Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, or BNY Mellon funds.
- Work Place Giving and Employer-matched Gifts: Does your employer offer payroll deductions to charities? Will they match a charitable gift or volunteer hours? Take advantage of work-place giving and matching gift programs to make the most of your support for the Trail.
- Business Memberships: Show your supporters that you stand with the Trail by joining as a business member today.
- Gift Memberships: Share the gift of membership with your loved ones. They’ll receive all the benefits of membership, and you’ll be known as a Superior gift giver.
- Facebook Fundraisers: Do you have a personal story to share about what the SHT means to you? Use Facebook to inspire your friends to join you in supporting the Trail for your birthday — or any time of year.
Contact Development and Communications Director Jaron Cramer at email@example.com with any questions about giving back to the Trail.
The Superior Hiking Trail Association is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Tax-ID: 41-1569104. All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.